Deafblind Awareness Week 2020
Deafblind Awareness Week was held from June 21 to June 28. Visit our Deafblind Awareness Week 2020 page for information on events held during that week.
For information and resources on Coronavirus (COVID19) please go to our COVID19 page
Deafblind West Australians
Deafblind West Australians provides support and network opportunities for people living with deafblindness in Western Australia.
The DBWA organisation represents people who are deafblind living in Western Australia. This group is currently run by Members and supported by Senses Australia with the intention of becoming autonomous.
- We support people who are deafblind to live fulfilling lives.
- We help members to undertake activities they would find difficult without support.
- We organise social events to enable our deafblind members to network and make new friends.
- We organise educational and training experiences for our members in areas such as medical research, technology and other supports related to deafblindness.
- We advocate for change and better support for our members and raise awareness of deafblindness in the community.