On Saturday 28th August 2021 Deafblind West Australians (DBWA) held its Annual General Meeting at Broken Hill hotel in Victoria Park. The Chairperson, Treasurers and Project officers Reports were presented to the 45 members, family and supporters who attended.
The new Board elected at the AGM is:
- Rita Kleinfield-Fowell – Chair
- Eddie Szczepanik – Deputy Chair
- Rhiannon Green – Secretary
- Jennifer Weir – Treasurer
- Clair Josling – Committee Member/Events
- Allan Cox – Committee Member/Membership Officer
- Roberto Trimboli – Committee Member
- Peter Cliff – Committee Member
- George Szczepanik – Committee Member
- Kirsty Lim – Committee Member
- Carol Brown – Committee Member
- Linni Oliver – Committee Member/Family Members or Support Person
Also discussed at the meeting was some strategic planning for the upcoming year.